Ouch! My ears!

Anyone with tips to help with Minnie Ear head squeeze?

Or links to best comfortable fake ears (not my favorite choice but will consider it)?

I usually wear my Mickey hat to protect from the sun but I’d love to wear my ears in the evening.

2 Likes

If you already have them, stretch them out by leaving them in place as if being worn on something a bit bigger than your head for at least a week. Then try them on and see if they fit or need more time stretching.

I do this with Ears and headphones with success!

4 Likes

This is why I don’t wear hats in general (or definitely not ears).

2 Likes

I have an older pair on a gallon milk jug right now (saw a tip on chat but the person leaves them there for months). Not sure I notice much difference yet. Hoping to pick up a new pair before trip in 2 weeks and would love if they would be bearable (or wearable!)

2 Likes

I actually find my Mickey hat quite comfortable (of course most clothing items that have been beaten up for 15 years are comfortable, right?). Just not as cute as I’d like for some after dark fun in MK with BFF.

2 Likes

I got some sparkly ones on Etsy that are not very tight.
I have a large head and find most ears uncomfortable.

Fuschia Minnie Ears Pink Minnie Ears Neon Pink Minnie Ears - Etsy

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

We got one of practically each color. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

We did these in November. They make them in adult size. We got lots of compliments.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/683969867/minnie-mouse-hair-clipminnie-birthday?ref=yr_purchases

3 Likes

Cute! Thanks!

1 Like