OT (kind of) Walking Dead and WDW

DH and I are finally catching up on this season of The Walking Dead and it got me thinking - if some sort of Zombie Apocalypse happened and WDW was your sanctuary- what park would you set yourself up in, what area of the park and why?

1 Like

LOL this is a very surprising thread !!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I like it though. :smiley:

I guess it would have to be MK for Tom Sawyer’s Island. Seems to me like that would be the most easily fortified and defensible position.

1 Like

The last episode made my jaw drop! Can’t wait for next week.

My first thought is Tom Sawyer Island. I don’t think zombies can swim. Though I’m not sure what we’d eat. We might be better off in Cinderella’s castle.

1 Like

Great minds :rofl:

1 Like

LOL great minds

1 Like

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Again !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Aunt Polly should be able to whip you up a nice Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich. :slight_smile:

I abhor Walking Dead, so I can’t otherwise participate in the thread from the perspective of the show itself…but if we are simply talking about a GENERAL Zombie Apocalypse, and not any particular one…well. I have no idea. I think we’re doomed.

1 Like

you guys are funny lol but yeah was thinking Tom Sawyer also - but if youve ever watched FTWD - those suckers can float/swim/walk in water/ocean - so not sure how safe we would be.

2 Likes

“Zombies” is not the preferred nomenclature. :wink:

1 Like

Animal Kingdom, EE. I trust the Yeti to keep the zombies away :wink: And then I can forage at the Yak and Yeti restaurant. No Landry’s card required!

3 Likes

I asked DH what he thought and right away, he said EPCOT… the Land Pavillion. They have all the hydroponics and fish and cooking equipment there, and you can really control who’s getting in and out. There’s also plenty of space to hunker down and claim a spot for your own.

5 Likes

DH also just mentioned that you’d be able to find weapons in EPCOT, like swords in the Japan pavillion and the British pavillion.

2 Likes

I think your DH has thought about this before!

2 Likes