Orlando Grocery Express.... Anyone use them?

We had a great experience with Garden Grocer. I am just interested in trying someone who has a larger variety and better prices. There were quite a few things I wanted that GG just didnt carry or didnt have as many flavor options.

I had to show ID and sign for the delivery with the Instacart delivery driver when she arrived. I don’t believe they will leave the order with bell services.

We had arranged for grocery delivery to sync up with a swimming break and supper delivery (Giordano’s!!!) so waiting around the resort wasn’t a big deal to us. I imagine it could for others.

I also inquired with Safeway, but their store is 33 miles away from Bay Lake Tower, and they said they have a 25 mile limit on grocery delivery.

Did you order alcohol? On their website it says if you let them know they will leave it with a doorman so I am hoping they will leave at the bell service. Just looking at their website online now. Publix has an even better selection than Safeway.

I ordered beer.

Oh ok That’s probably why you had to be there.
Were you happy w Publix? What type of bags did they deliver in? Regular plastic bags?

Very happy. Like I said, there was a 10% fee that I wasn’t expecting…but even then, the delivery fee was less than Garden Grocer. Plus, Publix’s online variety was 3x-4x what Garden Grocer offered, and the prices were cheaper. I probably would have still ordered from Publix even if they charged Garden Grocer’s prices just because of the selection.

They delivered in the usual plastic bags; nothing fancy. I’m pretty sure that the beer was why I had to sign and show ID. (And since I was also ordering pizza delivery at the same time, I figured beer was in order…)

This post is almost a year old…has anyone else tried Orlando Grocery Express in the last year? That credit card fraud worries me, but perhaps it was just a bad employee that has hopefully, since then, been fired? I got the free grocery delivery coupon with our stroller rental, so I was ready to place an order, but now I’m not so sure. I just want a few basics to have in the room.