Organizing Friends and Family on MDE

Is there a way to organize or group the F&F on MDE for streamlined FPP and HS BG purposes? A couple years ago we went to WDW as a group of 30. We’re going again in Oct 2020 so I don’t want to delete them, but navigating through the names when picking ADR’s FPP or HS BG is not a pleasant experience. I would like to be able to group the friends as “with me on the next trip” vs “people I’m going to plan with in the future”. On the computer, I can see “people I’m planning a trip with” which is myself, DH and another couple for an upcoming trip in January. But when making ADR’s, FPP etc, that classification does not bring those people to the top of the list. Heck, even if they were listed in alphabetical order it would be easier. Any ideas?

I don’t know of any way to organize your friend list in MDE and it does get to be a pain when you have a lot of different people that you may want to plan with from time to time.

With regard to alphabetization, my friends list is sorted by last name, so that and knowing the avatar folks I’m traveling with help me to find folks faster.

1 Like

It would be nice if at min it would just show people with active tickets when doing FP+ sorted to the top. Friend I travel most often with has last name starting with Y so I always have to scroll all the way to the bottom.

1 Like

I never noticed that - thank you! that helps a little.

1 Like