Optimizing in the parks

Optimizing saved my trip! By optimizing my Touring Plans in the parks as my reality kept changing, I managed to do everything I wanted to!

7 Likes

It’s good to hear it worked for you!

1 Like

Amen! Spent 5 days in the parks last week and logged around 50 hours with DW, DS2 & DS4 without leaving parks. Longest we waited in line was maybe 20 minutes for Figment ride in Epcot.

1 Like

I LOVE TP particularly for the optimizing and evaluating features. Is there a spot that we can leave recommendations for improvements? One improvement I would like to see is being able to “PIN” an activity at a particular time and ALSO be able to optimize given that requirement. For example, I would like to do Kilimanjaro Safaris first thing when I get to Animal Kingdom because the animals are most active early in the morning. Now that there are no fast passes, I can’t make the tool put that ride first. So what I have to do is Optimize, then move Kilimanjaro Safaris to the top, then Evaluate. But I’m sure that, given I’m one section of the park after the first ride, Optimize would plan differently.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! That’s a good idea although I have no idea if it is possible.