Optimize, evaluate, or keep calm and carry on?

These are great! Might have to steal your plan. I like to be able to see the plan at a glance if we are basically on track. Trying to practice what I preach with teens always having their phones out.

2 Likes

I played around a little with it today. I have only used the app in the past to mark “done” and report wait times. never modified or optimized. I’ll have to practice a bit. Thanks!

GodSpeed brave soldier…

1 Like

:grin: yay for drop times! Depending on what you are doing, if you are seeing a lot of shows, optimize can be helpful if you get behind in working out when to see each show. Let TP figure out the best configuration of show times for you using optimize.

When creating my plans I create a duplicate - one of them I optimize, one I manipulate and evaluate. That way I can compare what TP days is the best configuration to my own.

Thank you. :rofl:

Thanks. At HS the show times are definitely giving me trouble. I have it all perfectly timed right now but one little glitch and I’ll be going buggy trying to figure out how to work it all out again.