Opening Date for DTD parking garage! (November 20)

I don’t think I’ve ever been so excited that a parking garage is open. It’s weird that the parking garage is opening in stages, though. For those who are curious:

The garage has five levels with about 4,000 parking spaces. On Nov. 20, the first through fourth levels will be partly open with about 1,700 spaces available. In December, nearly 3,000 spaces will be available.

2 Likes

That is excellent news! I’d read they planned to have it open in November but then never heard anything else on it. We might have to make a stop before we head out to drive home now.

This IS good news. WDWMagic indicated that it was opening “the last week in Nov” which would be of no use to me, but opening on the 20th will help me out with my planned Nov 23rd DTD stop…

Sooo… For La Nouba on Saturday the 22nd at 6 pm, still bus from Pop, or try driving over?

Drive and pay to valet

Unless I’m stopping at DTD after checking out of my hotel, i always take the bus. (a) I don’t have to worry about traffic/parking, and (b) I can have as much to drink at RR as I want and not have to worry about driving home after…