Oogie Boogie Bash 2022

Yuck to those temps. We go in 3 weeks, it needs to cool off before that!

3 Likes

We will be there in 14 days!! Doing OBB on the 13th :heart: leaving late on the 14th. So excited!! :heart:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Starting on Sept. 2nd Magic key holders have a new Magic shot and mug offering!! Silly Symphony Skelton Dance!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

We’ll be there for those crazy temps and for the first party :roll_eyes:
BUT September is always hotter than August and it got quite hot on our August trip so I picked costumes with heat in mind, figuring it would be at least as hot as our August (90-93 degrees and 40-50% humidity).

So hopefully we won’t melt. Especially DD2 - that girl is not fun to take to Disney in the heat. :crossed_fingers:t3: :crossed_fingers:t3: :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

Has anyone seen the list of villains yet? Will it be a surprise when the first party runs? We saw two set ups near Grizzly and were trying to guess which villains they were. One had candles and we guessed mother gothel. The other had an hourglass design and we thought maybe Bruno. Post the list here once it comes out!

1 Like

I will look on the Disney sites today fir any information. I do know Madame Mim will be one of the new Villians :purple_heart:

1 Like

This year not only will there be new Villians Madame Mim and Mother Gothel there is going to be Bruno and Ernesto De La Cruz!! :flushed::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Awesome! I’m going to look out for pictures of them!

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks for posting this! It looks like the ones we saw were for Mother Gothel and Bruno.

3 Likes

Little bummed the Evil Queen won’t be there this year, but excited for the new ones.

1 Like

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/TheEntConnect/status/1566673712308318208?t=DXLBMVN3Eyqd5wzXEQ7WPg&s=19

Cast preview was last night and after seeing this video of Ernesto I Can Not wait!!! :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

The first OBB has begun!! I seriously can not wait after seeing all the new characters. Madame Mim looks absolutely lovely and she is so hilarious. Ernesto has to be to grandest costume yet.

5 Likes

How many sleeps?

1 Like

7 more!!! :blush::heart::heart:

1 Like

I can hardly wait to hear all about your trip! Please post pictures.

2 Likes

I definitely will! :blush:

1 Like

I hear my daughter screaming Omw!! from the other room. Scared me bad. I go to see what the fuss is about and she is freaking out over Ping being a character out for OBB!! One of her bucket list characters :heart::heart:

6 Likes