Oogie Boogie Bash 2022

Merlin, Meg, Hercules and Blue Fairy were also all seen in front of Carthay

5 Likes

Oh man, I didn’t even realize that! She was my favorite last year :cry:

Does Carthay Circle Lounge stay open during OBB?

I looked at the calendar today since there is a party tonight. Hours are shown as being open from 4-6 for dinner, and then a special ticketed event dinner from 6:05-6:30. I am guessing they seat no one after 6:30? Non party days they are open until 8.

1 Like

I totally forgot to check tonight! :crazy_face::rofl:

AMAZING time was had at the Oogie Boogie bash tonight. Walk on GotG, Little Mermaid, TSMM. Longest wait was at the end of the night for the Sisters and that was 20 minutes. CM said at the beginning of the party the wait was 3hrs. :crazy_face: I just loved Madame Mim. She was hilarious. She loved that I had almost the same color hair as she :purple_heart:and was thrilled the 3x we came back to see her. Ernesto has to be the most fascinating character I have seen from Disney.

6 Likes

All my treats from the treat trails tonight :blush:. Since Jessica has so many food allergies the only treats she got were the Gogo squeeze applesauce and the carrots. We are doing rope drop tomorrow to see the Haunted Mansion Halloween overlay and the awesome Gingerbread house they made this year :blush:

7 Likes

Awesome night for you two! Glad it went well!

4 Likes

There’s a whole lot of Snickers in that pile! :yum:

5 Likes

On the train now on our way home. :blush: DTD has the prettiest floral arrangements and a really neat mural :heart:

5 Likes

Ok…I know everyone is gonna laugh and thats ok :rofl::rofl::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face: My Magic key photos just finally showed up and Im still waiting for the Silly Symphony Skeletons to be added to the one. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

6 Likes

I love your face in the Hat Box! :rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face: The skeletons finally showed up :heart:

7 Likes

This is good info. I read the Tom Bricker blog and he advised queuing up at 515P or so… I think I’d have a thought time getting my husband and 14 yo daughter to line up-- maybe end of night though who knows… I only would care to go out of my way for the sisters and of course ALL the treat trails. I really want to see the Villains grove- is there any particular time that works best for that? We go Oct 6!!!

6 Likes

Definitely go see the sisters right before the last parade!! :heart: Looking at my photos we got in line around 9:55 and the time stamp on my phone photos is 10:18. We did skip the Villains Grove this year but when passing by a few times I did noticed a line didnt start to form there until around dusk and was pretty long before the parade. The first year we did the Grove during the first parade because we were so excited to see it and it was pretty awesome. Worth the 30 minute wait. For all the treats I brought an extra large pillowcase to carry it all and was glad I got a locker. You can go through the treat trails as many times as you’d like. We did Oogie Boogie trail like 4x because it has 6 treat stations​:rofl::rofl::rofl::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes
2 Likes

The Oogie Boogie bash animation academy schedule
And had to share :blush::heart: The characters over at Disneyland are just adorable this year

5 Likes

WOW That’s crazy!! 6 treat stations in one trail!! I’m soooooo excited for this- I love your reviews. Just great information!!

3 Likes

I had no idea that they had special animation academy for Oogie Boogie. I’m a terrible terrible artist but my husband is a great artist- he loves to draw (it’s a hobby for him!). He’s definitely tepid on the Halloween stuff, but THIS will be something he’d love.

Incidentally, in July I was there with my least artistic children, and we went to an advanced class bc that’s what was happening when we walked in. It was HILARIOUS. I mean, the whole entire class (it was almost full/AC is a beautiful thing) was just laughing so loud at their own pieces of art. (The character was Tiana. I don’t know why it’s so tough to draw, but it is!). Ugh such great memories. I think Animation Academy is a total hidden gem.

5 Likes

New freebie :blush::heart:

3 Likes