Only 4 park days

I think we will plan one day for each park. Thank you all for your feedback!

Maybe hours will be later by the time we go and we can go a couple hours when we get there to a park we think we will want more time in.

1 Like

I just read on the DL side that Frozen and Mickey and the Magical map have been permanently canceled in DL :frowning: . (although I donā€™t know if it has been officially announced from Disney.)

I think they were talking about the touring Broadway production of Frozen, not the show thatā€™s at the Hyperion. I could be wrong. @Jeff_AZ should know!

1 Like

I know for a fact that they cancelled the Broadway production of Frozen, and this was brought up on another thread. I have not heard anything regarding the Disneyland production, however, and would be surprised if that was permanently cancelled. I also hadnā€™t heard about Mickey and the Magical Map being cancelled though, so itā€™s certainly possible.

Mickey and the Magical Map has been around for quite a long time. I feel like maybe it was time for something new there anyway. So maybe thatā€™s part of it. They also could be planning to use that area at DL as a mask break zone. If they ever reopen.

1 Like

Totally agree! That show was quite outdated. Iā€™d actually prefer they go back to the old Beauty and the Beast show.

1 Like

Bummer. But maybe theyā€™ll have something else there eventually. I loved the Aladdin show even more than Frozen.

1 Like

I feel like that is the general consensus. We loved Frozen (4 girls who love the movie!) but we never saw Aladdin. We saw frozen three times, so Iā€™m not too upset that might be changing!

2 Likes

Maybe time for Frozen 2? :thinking: I would be totally down for that. Personally I like the music for 2 better. Am I the only one?!

2 Likes