One More Day

If I was there at MK, I would ride Splash MTN, Space MTN, BTMR, and 7DMT (this one is last because the dwarfs singing “heigh ho” give me the feels every time).

In lieu of a meal, I would graze my way around that park enjoying as many classic snacks as I could.

4 Likes

Can you please post the link to an Animal Kingdom feed? I would love to see that, too!

1 Like

Can’t find one :frowning:

2 Likes

Guys i have been purposefully distancing myself from all things disney because we had the worlds most perfect trip that ended one week before the parks shut down and the world turned upside down and emotionally I cannot handle it.
Today I put on my big girl pants. I have barely been allowing myself to imagine we will be allowed to go in March 21. Now im all in. :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

5 Likes

Disney Food Blog has been posting pictures and video on Instagram. I checked out that FB feed from @DisneyDayDreamin and it made me tear up a little seeing the monorail go by as they went through the turnstiles! :sob:

1 Like

So… here’s the queue at 7DMT from about an hour ago… These are the CMs! How’s it gonna work when there are crowds of guests that don’t want to follow social distance procedures?

2 Likes

Thanks