One More Day

via youtube I hope? I can get youtube in my office

1 Like

Yes, They are on Youtube if you search ResortTV1 they will come up.

There is also someone from the DIS who is a cast member and she is live on Facebook now (Redirecting...)

1 Like

I canā€™t even believe it. There is already a 10 minute wait for SDMT and HM!

:wink:

1 Like

I am so happy to see posted wait times on MDE again!!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

I would ask the person who posted on here that WDW absolutely would not be re-opening any time this summer to come with me as my guest.

2 Likes

Iā€™m subscribed. :slight_smile:

I got a notification

2 Likes

I donā€™t think youā€™d be allowed to buy additional tickets yet.

1 Like

TEN MINUTES?!

Iā€™m gonna want some compensation for that kinda crap

1 Like

OMG I LOVE YOU!

That is priceless.

2 Likes

I would bring him in my day bag, Iā€™d get him in there somehow. Show him he was very wrong

1 Like

I know, right?

Actually I AM bothered by one bit: PeopleMover is listed as ā€œTemporarily Closedā€. :sob:

1 Like

that is not okay. That might be one of my first rides. Sitting there, watching MK go by. taking it all in.

wow.

1 Like

Thought you would enjoy that!

BTW, just to prove my original point, this all about the face mask sales.

Look what is available for sale in the temperature check tents at the TTC.

Face Masks in Vending Machines.

5 Likes

Okay. I have ResortTV1 on right now. Anyone else tearing up at the music? Ugh. I shouldnā€™t really do this today.

1 Like

I would if I had it on! Navi has the highest wait times between both parks right now.

2 Likes

Yes I have it running in the background now

I tuned in JUST IN TIME to see them go through tapstiles, down main street to see the castle.

Iā€™m back to working but do have it on in the background so I can toggle back and forth here and again

1 Like

Today is not a productive day for me at work lol. I have it on in the background too, so nice to hear the music and noises of the parks again!

2 Likes

I donā€™t like hearing them read off the chat and the $$ contributions. i find that very tacky. Might look for another channel to keep on instead.

1 Like

I agree, that is the one part I donā€™t enjoy. The Facebook link I posted earlier is pretty good. Iā€™ve never watched her before but itā€™s been enjoyable

I switched over to the live feed from Attractions Magazine.

Going to switch to an AK feed soon

1 Like