One day ticket question

We are doing one day at Hollywood studios in June and do not have a resort stay. This is my first time buying tickets without a package. My email says I have to pick up tickets at the park. Is there a way I can just use my Disney account and/or magic bands to not do that?

If you have a bar code from your ticket purchase (which is almost always the case) you should be able to link the ticket to your MDE account online or in the app. If you have a Magic Band already linked or if you purchase one and link it, your tickets will automatically be linked to the tickets on your account. Otherwise, you should be able to use the MagicMobile feature on your phone.

1 Like

So, I have a related(?) question. I bought my ticket from a 3rd party (fantastic discount from TicketsAtHome through the Lifemart service provided by ADP, which my company uses for their payroll). I registered the ticket in MDE so it shows there and everything but I thought I still had to go to guest services to “activate” my ticket. Is that true or is the fact that it’s in MDE mean that I don’t have to do anything?

1 Like

If it’s showing in MDE my understanding is that it can be activated at the gate. However, if it is an expired ticket or something is funky with it you may be directed to Guest Services.

1 Like

It’s been extended to Sept 2021. I guess I’ll find out ond way or the other!

1 Like