One Day, All 4 Parks?

I have some questions for those who have been since October 1st. I’m solo this day.
Plan A
Staying at GF. Waking early to get VQ for Remy, ILL for Rise and FoP. Relaxing at hotel. Starting at MK for a light morning. I only plan to ride Pirates and HM. Breakfast at sleepy hollow and snack at aloha. Leisurely morning, until I can hop at 2 to AK. Grrrr I wish i could hop at noon.
Lunch at Tiffins, LL for FoP
Bus to HS. Ride Rise, beer at baseline, maybe ToT
Skyliner to Epcot.
Ride Remy.
Watch harmonious
Walk through Canada side and see the show on the ball, enjoy extended hours in Epcot until midnight.

Plan B
Start at AK. Ride FoP, Everest, lunch at satuli.
Hop at 2 to HS ride Rise, baseline, ToT
Bus to MK for enchanted
Monorail to Epcot for harmonious and extended hours

I’m going to the xmas party the next day but I have an ADR that will make me get there at 9 and miss enchanted. I will see enchanted from CG a different night though.
Is Remy worth missing enchanted on Main Street and a float at aloha?
I know I’m trying to fit in too much.
Can I get some reviews on Remy, harmonious and enchanted. What is a do not miss?

1 Like

Enchanted is meh and if you could see it from CG or possibly moving whatever that adr is up so you could get there before 9 I would do that. I would definitely skip it vs skipping Harmonious. Remy is cute, but I’m not stressing over trying to ride it again any time soon.

2 Likes

Doesn’t your park reservation have to be Epcot to get a BG?

2 Likes

Good call. You’re right. I might be skipping Remy.

I would skip Enchanted in order to do Harmonious / Remy. I would buy an ILL for Remy. It’s not much more than a churro, and while I like churros more, it’s still worth doing at least once. :wink:

4 Likes

Do you know if I can get an ILL for Remy later in the day like at 9 pm?

1 Like

It would be ideal to just see enchanted before the party but Bull and Bear at the Waldorf doesn’t open until 6 and it is a long meal so I don’t think I will be in MK until 9.

2 Likes

You can get an ILL for any time during operating hours, subject to availability. Usually earlier times go first. As a reminder, you select your preferred window for ILL (as opposed to Genie+, which is distributed sequentially like old paper Fastpass).

1 Like