On site vs. Off site

So glad I dropped in and saw this thread. Taking my family to Disney for the 1st time and booked at Windsor Hills. Since we are driving we will have our van. After running the numbers a million ways I figured the savings to stay off site were too big to pass up. Since it will be 3 adults and 2 kids the townhouse seemed ideal. Nice to hear so many positive things about it.

When are you going? I will be there June 8th-20. If you like Windsor hills keep me in mind for future trips. I have a townhome and offer discounts to liners. Iā€™ve rented to lots of liner families. Website listed above.

1 Like

Iā€™ve decided to try the Wyndham Bonnet Creek for this trip in September. I will keep Windsor hills in mind next time.

We will be there the beginning of Oct. I will definitely keep you in mind next time!

Weā€™ve booked Wyndham bonnet creek for our June/July trip. Weā€™re doing a split stay with the first four nights YC then the rest of the time at bonnet creek. Our first time at wdw. I can give you some feedback when we are back.
Iā€™ve booked through ken at vacation upgrades for bonnet creek and heā€™s been great to deal with so far.

That would be great! Have a wonderful time!!!

Does anyone have any experience with tge Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas in Lake Burna Vista ? The Unofficial Guide rates it a 95 but wanted to hear any personal experiences people may have had. Thanks !

We stayed in a 2 bed at the Sheraton Vistana Lake Buena Vista in March. We didnā€™t use any of the resort amenities (too busy at WDW) but the condo was great and clean. It was a relatively quick and easy drive to the parks, downtown Disney and there were a lot of decent restaurants close by. With 2 little ones I need a kitchen and washer and dryer so I like offsite at this stage. Iā€™d stay there again without hesitation. We are staying at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek for our November/December trip because thatā€™s where DH wanted to stay this time.