On modifying

Cool recognition.
& here I was content with my TP Around the World badge.

1 Like

Are you using the webpage and Safari, or the app? This is a picture from my app. I don’t get that littlecircle with an arrow.

I usually use the webpage on Safari. I have an easier time that way than using the app.

1 Like

On that page in the app, just clicking on “10:00 am” will refresh FP selections (you can refresh again by clicking on a different time). This is not very noticeable before, but makes a huge difference when you are there.

3 Likes

Thank you @alicescarpa @JDAdams @threeprincessesfourprinces !

2 Likes

It definitely does not show you all of the available FP times, and it will (I believe) also show you more times closer to your current FP time you have. This is, of course, just based on my own personal experience. For example, at 6:30 p.m.I was finishing up eating dinner at Skipper Canteen so I grabbed a nearby FP (Magic Carpets) for the closest available time: 6:50. However, then I went in to modify right away and was seeing 6:40, 6:45, etc.

Yes, but also really creepy that Disney knew we were on those rides (we only had a FP for Space).

If you had a MB, they can know if you’re on those rides wirelessly.

1 Like

Really only the same as the auto-linking photos on other rides! Struck me as odd they don’t all do that, so there must be some amount of extra hardware required.

I know but it still seems creepy.

1 Like

What’s so creepy?

It’s just some mindless automaton paying attention to every single thing you ride so that it can snap photos of you, and report your whereabouts to the greater powers that be…

Okay. I see you’re point. :wink:

5 Likes

:rofl:

So I don’t need to announce myself when getting on a ride and to yell out that I agree to have my photo taken?

3 Likes

you should, for the amusement of your fellow riders

2 Likes

How did you get this?? We did all 4 parks in one day when we were there in August of this year and didn’t get anything - that would have been awesome to get a certificate

1 Like

It just appeared under our door. I didn’t do anything to request it. Apparently BW is known for these kinds of certificates.