Omg vmk is back!

Okay, Maybe I’m the only one who used to be OBSESSED with this game but it’s called “Virtual Magic Kingdom” Disney made it for an anniversary of some sort and then took it down when they felt it was over. Young Nyle was completely devastated and to be honest never really got over it…WELL while trying to fall back asleep at 4am i found this!
http://beta.myvmk.com/
Someone has RECREATED the game and now people can play again! It’s not completely finished but this might be a pretty cool way for us all to meet up and hang out when we can’t get to the parks! I’m DEFINITELY doing a video of this game on my channel most likely tomorrow so if y’all wanna see what it looks like, I’ll post the link here.

2 Likes

I’d be interested, but worried if not created/maintained by Disney. I’m always anxious about websites that sound like you’re getting something free or cheap. Click here to open a backdoor into one’s digital life. Scary!

Has the site you found been vetted? (I know…you found it at 4am. Your morning coffee :coffee: hasn’t even been vetted yet!)

1 Like

lol i don’t know what vetted is but i’m drinking the morning coffee now and it seems pretty legit! just incase though keep your antivirus on but i haven’t detected anything!

OMG just had a BLAST recording the video for the channel! I’ve missed this game so much and it’s still amazing!!! I’m so happy people can play it!!!

1 Like

That’s awesome. Totally illegal, but awesome.

1 Like

Enjoy!!

1 Like

:wink:

1 Like