Old Touring Plans

I was going through a box of old stuff and found these old copies of clip-out touring plans from the 1998 Unofficial Guide. For a second I was wondering where AK was and then I remembered it opened like two months after the trip these were for.

Here is my itinerary. I was almost 15, proving that I have always been a planner even in my youth!

17 Likes

That is (uncensored thread language) adorable.

Good gravy Jeffers. Just when we think we couldn’t love you more

6 Likes
  1. Pack suitcases. :rofl:

(Also how we know this isn’t @Dreamer s trip itin)

Lolz
2. Other preparation (uncensored relaxation)

6 Likes

Looking through these touring plans I know for a fact I was unable to get my family to stick to them. :rofl: I don’t remember experiencing a couple of these attractions and the ones I remember were in a different order. So weird to see how different the parks are now.

3 Likes

Why not? Who can argue with:

1. Wake up. Eat donuts.

I mean really.

3 Likes

This is proof I am my mother’s son. :smiling_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

2 Likes

This is amazing!

Those were the days when arriving at the airport an hour (or even less) before take-off worked out fine. I remember running through the airport in the mid-90s and arriving at the gate 10 mins before takeoff. Can’t do that anymore!

5 Likes

You consider day one of vacation to be packing day?!?

3 Likes

Hey now that’s mean. :sloth:

3 Likes

It’s facts.

If it feels mean to you that might be a sign you need to look at that for yourself

:blowfish::blowfish::blowfish:

2 Likes

*14.75-year-old-me

3 Likes

Also found these in the same box. I used to be pretty good at drawing. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::smiling_face:

12 Likes

I’m not sure that’s any better. A teenager who thinks packing is a vacation?!?

3 Likes

Those are great!

1 Like

Who wants to feel like they’re on vacation as soon as possible! I think I remember having a rolling sleep schedule where we slowly good used to east coast time as the trip got closer. :rofl:

4 Likes

We leave Feb 3rd for a Disney cruise. At home I go to bed around 7a and get up at 2p. I’m starting the sleep cycle reset for vacation mode.

2 Likes

Those would make for great t-shirts!

1 Like

What a vastly different park the Studios are!

2 Likes

No Excel spreadsheets back then :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

So cool! I used to love drawing horses and cats :racehorse: growing up.

Also: both my kids love drawing. They got the gene.

2 Likes