Old Key West information please

While staying here we identified building 23 as our most wanted building should we return. We usually use the buses exclusively.

Our thought was to use the HH bus stop to get on a bus and the stop near 26 to exit a bus. Thus reducing all the resort touring. :blush:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this information. 63 is one of the buildings I have asked for.

Like you say, from the map it’s difficult to see how near/ far from HH the blocks are!

Fortunately we have no mobility issues- we just want to be as close to HH and a bus stop but don’t mind a short walk or an upper floor.

It looks a lovely resort, so thank you for your reply.

1 Like

Hi

Building 23 looks perfect but classed as close to HH so we can’t request.

We have requested what I believe to be Millers road area, blocks 63, 62, 16. We don’t mind walking to another nearby stop to avoid a resort tour!

Do you know if HH is the first stop or the last stop please?
Thanks

Joanne😎

HH is the last stop. The one near the 20s buildings is first. I stayed in one of the 60s buildings and we actually walked to the first bus stop each morning. It’s really not that bad of a walk. No more than being in a outskirt building at a value resort and walking.

Eta: I don’t remember the exact order of the 2nd and 3rd stops, but the one between buildings 19 and 20 is the 4th stop and then it goes to HH last before leaving the resort.

1 Like

IIRC:
Peninsular Road
Turtle Pond
South Point
Millers Road
Hospitality House

Ok that’s what I thought, but didn’t want to miss speak.

1 Like

Is it best to get on at the first stop and do the resort tour so you get a space on the bus as I assume the bus may be too busy to pick up people at the last stop( depending on people who are already on the bus!).

Thanks for the info!

Joanne :sunglasses:

Thanks for the clarity on the bus stop order!

1 Like

Yes we were traveling with a scooter which is why we did that. We weren’t sure if there would be room for us if we didn’t.

Hmm I could swear that HH was both the first and last stop. But it’s been about a year since I stayed there . I do remember a few nights getting off at HH first and walking to our place on miller road :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

It’s definitely not first. DS went back by himself and got off the first stop Peninsular Road and walked over to HH

My friend recommended those buildings as that stop is the first to be picked up and you have a much better chance of the bus not being full.

2 Likes

I’m nearly certain it’s last. The route is the same whether coming or going.

@BGK can tell us for certain

1 Like

For all but Disney Springs buses, the stop order is:
Peninsular Road
South Point
Turtle Pond
Millers Road
Hospitality House

Disney Springs buses add an additional first stop at the Hospitality House, so that they also function as an internal bus loop.

Buildings 23-26 are directly behind the Peninsular Road bus stop.

4 Likes

Thank you!