Old Key West Grand Villa Hotel Room Views Info needed

I have a Grand Villa near Hospitality House reserved for November 2017. Some information I find shows 1 King (1st floor) and 2 Queens and 2 double beds 2nd floor. Touring plans shows 1 King(1st floor) and 4 queens 2nd floor. Can anyone confirm which configuration is correct? Double beds vs Queens makes a big difference for our family group. Thanks in advance.

I haven’t stayed in one but I did check the DVC site. It said 2 queens and 2 doubles. I imagine the official site is correct.

Hope that helps.

Hi ralloran!
We stayed in OKW Grand Villa 2 years ago. The bed configuration is indeed 1 king in first floor master bedroom and 2 bedrooms upstairs. One with 2 queen beds and the other with 2 double beds. The Villa is enormous the bedrooms are extremely spacious. If 4 queen beds is what makes your group more comfortable, possibly consider reserving a 2 bedroom villa and a studio. This would give you 4 queen beds. I don’t know if this option would be realistic for your group or not but it would be an option and requiring fewer points as well. Good luck!