Old chat

Question… Is the old chat back to its old format or still in the “in park only” rules? Seems like I haven’t seen certain liners on here anymore… Should i go back to chat? Thanks!!

You can probably get away with posting anything on either, so feel free to ask away. Some of us are hovering about the forum, some of us are chat only, some of us do both. Try sending a message to whoever you’re looking for @rachaelmac22, and if you don’t find them don’t dispair! There are other friendly faces here to help you out with your questions.

4 Likes

Feels like old chat to me

3 Likes

Just the opposite for me: hardly ever on the Lines chat

2 Likes

I use old Chat when I am on my cell phone - waiting for the kid, killing time. I use forum during the day when at my laptop

3 Likes

i’m with @MagicMN old chat for phone b/c forum on phone isnt fun.

2 Likes

I do both. Usually never on a laptop, so the forum is a little choppy on my phone. Don’t get on either as much as I used to. Trying to sell my house though, so I have other obsessions currently :wink:

4 Likes

I’m on both more or less equally. The in park only aspect of the old chat is fading a bit; its a lot more like it used to be minus the hundreds of off-topic (and sometimes off-color) posts. Some have elected to go forum only, but I still a lot of the “usual suspects” on both. The volume in the old chat may be down a bit, but if you consider the “Daily Open (read off-topic) Thread” averages 500 - 1000 posts per day, that might explain some of it

2 Likes