Ok Soooo.... Back to the drawing board on hotel

So I was originally planning on AoA for our trip in April. I had to change our week we were planning on going (totally forgot about Prom…thanks to my DH for reminding me that DS16 wouldn’t want to miss it!) After adjusting by one day (saturday is the ACT…can’t miss that one!, so now we’re going sunday to friday instead) I discovered that with my corporate discount, I get pretty stellar rates on some of the deluxes. However, it occurs to me that these discounts are probably more stellar due to construction. I would love the proximity of BC or Poly, but dare we stay there with the construction? I know we won’t spend much time in the room itself, but what about the pools being closed? So much to think about! Has anyone stayed there recently that can shed some light? Or do I hope that maybe the pool will be open by April? I know there is no official date for reopening…

BC pool is never completely closing. When is your trip in April? Although everyone expects the Poy pool to be delayed a week or so, I think end of March is still the official date, right? The bungalows are scheduled to be open beginning of April. I would bet they would try to have the pool open for those people paying over 2,000 a night.

Scheduled to arrive the 12… assuming not another scheduling snafu!! That would be pretty stellar if the pool is open…

for the most recent updates on the Poly pool, check out tikimans facebook page. He has posted lots of pics of the construction lately. It looks like a war zone to me around the pool. speculated dates are kind of all over the place right now. I think last I read they were saying mid - late April for it be done but he was expecting it to be closer to May but nobody really knows for sure at this point.