4 Likes

RIGHT?!?! It just gets better.

<–fan of 7,8,9.

3 Likes

Wait…which one did you do next :rofl:

1 Like

It was 7, ok. Again…RIGHT!!!

2 Likes

Well I basically ignored my work today and watched VII. Didn’t think I was going to like it…and I liked it! I’m seeing a trend with that. So I have now watched 1, 2, 3, Solo, Rogue One, re-watched 4, 5, 6, and have watched 7. What’s weird is I have been such a non-fan that I don’t even remember hearing about these movies when they came out. My husband’s name is Luke and he has always despised the movies, and my daughter was terrified of the Storm Troopers at HS. So what I’m realizing is that I’m going to have to plan a Solo trip to ride the SW rides.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl:
I love that THAT’S the takeaway!

2 Likes

I made DH start Mandalorian with me. He wanted to let it build for a few seasons in case they ended up cancelling the show early (he’s never forgiven NBC for cancelling Las Vegas).

Can’t wait until we open that series up for discussion!

1 Like

Still on Ep7
Putting some pieces together I think
Light and dark, male and female, yin and yang… ?

Also just had a bit of a “Kevin’s a girl?!” M
moment :joy:

I hate myself for saying this but I am really loving this.

8 Likes

@Jeff_AZ you had to heart this again now didn’t you :joy:

4 Likes

4 Likes

I did not mean anything by that.
At least nothing involving you or anyone else in this forum.

4 Likes

I’m so happy that you are loving Star Wars! I’m
always trying to convince people to watch it. We are definitely a Star Wars family. I’ll share a picture of my daughter and our dog Skywalker, so you can see.

10 Likes

I love the suns (and the family!)

How great is that picture!

So I managed to hastily read that your daughter’s name is Skywalker, and was going “OMG” :rofl:

cool photo!

And I hear you on the convincing. I get very excited when someone watches SW for the first time. I recently had a friend watch The Mandalorian and then start watching all the movies from the beginning. I tried to act cool about it, but inside I was jumping like a little child. Then I thought what a real nerd I am when the most exciting thing for me is someone watching a bunch of movies for the first time :joy:

2 Likes

7.25/9

How did you poor people wait years for the next movie to be released???

5 Likes

After 3, it was easy. I just kept watching 456 as needed, and since 6 had a fairly happy ending with enough closure - and I sure hoped 789 wouldn’t be as much of a let down as 123 - I could just keep waiting. Plus I got distracted by all the Marvel movies and shows.

4 Likes

I watched the originals so many times, I stopped counting after I got to thirty.

2 Likes

To answer your question, it was tough! Three years between each movie back in the day was hard enough. But then 16 years between the original and prequel trilogies, and 10 years between prequels and sequels was torture! There were times when we didn’t know if there would ever be another Star Wars movie again!

Two years between each sequel seemed completely reasonable by comparison, and really we only had to wait one year or so given the stand alone films (Solo, Rogue One) that came out in between episodes.

3 Likes

Well I am preferring “play next” :joy::joy: The end of 7 required an immediate start of 8.

5 Likes

Good call! 7 leaves on quite the cliffhanger!

3 Likes