Ohana or Spirit of Aloha dinner

Would ohana or spirit of aloha be a better experience for our first night of vacation. Never done either.

I wanted to do soa our first night but it is closed Sunday and Monday. So we might do both.

It’s been quite a while since I’ve done either, but I liked the Spirit of Aloha better than Ohana–more of a special occasion feel to it.

1 Like

Thank you

My family and I (wife and 2 daughters 8 &18 yrs old) went to Spirit of Aloha in May of 16 and we loved it! The food is really good and the show is great! We splurged and got a table right up front. Both of our girls were pulled up on stage and participated. The plotline of the show is a bit campy but not in a bad way at all…it’s lots of fun.

1 Like

SoA mainly gets awful reviews. 'Ohana used to get rave reviews, but it doesn’t seem to be quite as outstanding as it used to be, at least not all the time.

I have never been to SoA but plan to go in our trip in August 2018. I have been to Ohana though and it is quite good. Meat on a stick type of thing. You definitely don’t starve at this place. I guess the reason for this post is to state what someone earlier stated, and that is about SoA being outdoors which can be hot and humid. Ohana is indoor at Poly and air conditioned. If going to SoA try attending the late show as it may be somewhat cooler but not guaranteed.