Oga's Cantina - What if not everyone shows

Hello,

We are a group of 10 and have a reservation for Oga’s Cantina on Sunday. There are people who definitely want to go and some who are on the fence. Is this like a dinner reservation where as long as at least one person from the reservation shows up no one will be changed? Or will they charge $10 for each guest that does not show up?

Thanks for your help!

As long as everyone is on the same reservation, i believe only one person from the reservation has to show in order for there to be no charge.

1 Like

This is also what I think. Oga’s was way more fun than I had imagined. It was a big highlight of our trip. I had only booked it b/c our friend who was going with us wanted to see it b/c it was new.

1 Like

Thank you both for your responses! I was up in the air as to whether my kids and I would go but I think we will now!

A bit of a tangent, but I went to Oga’s by myself and I didn’t quite know what to do in there. I stood in my spot and drank my drink. Was something supposed to happen? Truth be told, I don’t go to bars, but I wanted to try this Disney one.

There was nothing that was supposed to happen - the appeal is in the theming and the interesting drinks. We went last year, mostly because I wanted to see it. It wasn’t ideal with two kids (4/6) who were sulking because they wanted to back to the droid driving area, so we looked around and got our drinks to go which, actually, was kind of the best way.

1 Like

My experience with any ADR is that they won’t seat you until your entire party shows up. How would that work if someone in the party isn’t going to be showing up at all?

You just tell them that your entire party is there and how many that actually will be and they will seat you.

I’m assuming you saw DJ-R3X playing some music? Voiced by Paul Reubens (Peewee Herman). Other than that, not much else happens.

2 Likes

I don’t remember seeing this! I guess I ducked out too quickly.

1 Like

He isn’t super visible from everywhere in the cantina, but he is a fairly prominent fixture. Oh well! A reason to go back.

1 Like