Oga's Cantina Reservations wide open early 2020

I was late to the party yesterday, finding out far too late in the day that reservations were open for this! No matter what I tried, every day and time for my January 2020 trip was booked. Checked this morning and I had my pick of whatever time/ day I wanted!! seems like Disney dropped a whole new set of reservations last night? I now have 3 different reservations for Oga’s during our 10 day trip. I’ll be dropping at least one, if not two, once I get more plans finalized. Go check it out!

1 Like

Thank you! I was late as well, busy working and then could not get any reservations for our December trip. After seeing your post I tried again, and got reservations for New Years Eve. Thank you again!

1 Like

I tried this morning to get breakfast there, but it was booked. Tried to get dinner there and will have be there on Thanksgiving Day.

3 Likes

Thanks for posting this! Was also late to the party yesterday and wasn’t able to get anything for our trip in early December. I just tried again this morning after seeing your post and got a reservation!

1 Like

@Dad_of_twin_girls, I booked a breakfast and a lunch, not sure which we will keep. Funny they are called that when there really isn’t much food there. I have been to Oga’s at Disneyland several times, and tried the snack mix once. It was surprisingly delicious. This time I want to try the cinnamon roll thing.

2 Likes

I called my wife to tell her I got us in at Oga’s for Thanksgiving Dinner, and she asked “What’s that?” I told her it was a drink restaurant, and she said we needed to get a sit down table for Thanksgiving dinner. I told her we could go to a quick service place, but I wanted to try this.

She just doesn’t understand.

3 Likes

She’s right! She might always be right, actually… :wink:

1 Like

Try the fuzzy tauntaun, it does trippy things to your tongue!

3 Likes

So excited! We booked reservations for our November trip this morning.

2 Likes

Thanks - I wasn’t able to get anything yesterday but just did for our October trip. I only booked 2 people accidentally & when I realized,I figured I could go back and try to modify it as it was better to have 2 than none. I had no luck with that, but when I tried to make a new reservation it told me I needed to cancel the other one, which I absolutely wasn’t going to do. Now I have another reservation for the 4 of us but it’s when we are supposed to be in Epcot. I did call and get a lovely woman on the phone but she wasn’t much help. I’m just going to hold on to it in the hopes others will be modifying their reservations too. At the least I’ll make someone’s day canceling close to the day.

1 Like

What day? We are there Thanksgiving week and I thought it might be easier toward the end of the trip, so we are booked on Thanksgiving day.

Nov 14. We are doing 2 afternoons at DHS because we have so many other plans

you saved me! i could not get anything last night but when i saw your post I went in and got all the ones i need!!!

1 Like