Oga’s

Hi. I’m at 60+10 and there’s nothing at Oga’s. What am I missing?

Oga’s is unique with so little seating. My guess is that they just don’t release them that far ahead and you’ll want to set up resfinder and keep checking often.

1 Like

It’s available now, I’m not sure what happened this AM :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t like it because I cannot sit down. It really bothered me. Bar stools wouldn’t kill them.

2 Likes

Can you just poke your nose in to look around or do they check for ADRs at the door? We don’t really want anything there, we aren’t drinkers but seeing what it looks like inside would be cool but not necessary if it would be a hassle.

No, they call reservations from outside so you can’t go in without one. They do have cool nonalcoholic drinks however!

1 Like

Oga’s is definitely worth seeing once. They have some really good non-alcoholic drinks. And you might want to brave a unique snack experience. My kids loved it so much, we went back a second day.

1 Like

I second this - the environment is so fun (not a quiet place though so if you’re looking for an intimate experience, go somewhere else!) and the decor/theming is just awesome.

2 Likes

How far into your trip was your Oga’s reservation. My 60 day is coming up. Well, it’s still a month away, but I am trying to prepare. A reservation for Oga’s is my number one priority for this trip.

Then get up early on your ADR day so that you are ready at 6 am Florida time. I did that last Thursday and didn’t have a problem. Oga’s wasn’t even my first ADR. I do suggest having 2 browsers and the app open like several have suggested. I switched between Safari and Chrome and that worked well. Also, don’t be afraid to refresh if nothing comes up.

Gotcha, I have never had a problem with ADR’s before. But this is my first experience with the 60 day window, so I just wasn’t sure how much was going to be open. I slid my DHS day to the 4th day (of 6) of the trip to help increase my chances. And, I could always move them around if I had to. But, the rest of the planner in me is fighting the “I usually have this all set by now” feeling.

2 Likes

Oga’s seems to be dropping a bunch of availability just now for the first week of August, maybe other dates also. MouseDining is blowing up my phone. Maybe expanding capacity?

4 Likes

Woohoo! Just reserved for our first night there in August!!

2 Likes

Thanks for posting! I was able to grab an after hours reservation in a few weeks!

2 Likes

Thank you! I was able to grab an ADR for the last week in August as well!

Times between 8-9 PM are dropping slowly this AM for first week of August.

4 Likes

Looks like they dropped the last week of August as well. I hope this means they are extending park hours!

I thought they were just after-closing ADRs but you nailed it!

Now if only they would extend AK hours for some night-time Pandora!

2 Likes

Well, now a dilemma of sorts. I secured 8:45 ADR for Oga’s on our first HS night and an 8:55 ADR for Oga’s on our final HS night. The plan was to ride SDD right at park close and then get on over to Oga’s. Now that the park closes at 9:00 rather than 8:00 that won’t work. Will they open up more Oga’s times from 9-10 or do you think the last reservation times will remain ending around 9?

Edited to add: Now we just need AK to extend hours past 6pm! :blush:

I’m thinking the same thing…pretty much same situation. I’ve set new MouseDining alerts so I’ll let you know if more pop up after 9! Otherwise will have to choose between late ADR or last minute ride I guess. BTW I’m planning first week of August also and will be at GDT if it’s just DS12 and me. If DS17 comes along we “have to” upgrade to a deluxe with 3 sleep surfaces - they both hate to share!