Offensive name

Close, very close, look at figment, and use the term “hit” very very loosely

Hint: its somewhat related to the first 2 letters
And use your imagination! (OMG yall, I cant stop :rofl:) this is the funniest thread of 2020!

2 Likes

Nope. Not getting it. I cannot connect the two parts in any way whatsoever.

I am well aware what the first part is, obviously lol! The issue is the second word. It has no meaning to me that can be connected

1 Like

I think your on to something!

2 Likes

I hope this is sarcasm, bc if not, I can not go into a PG way of explaining it.
Edit: I mean we may be already past PG and into PG-13 :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

You know how when a boy hits about 12 or 13 and he suddenly starts spending a lot of time alone in his room or in the shower?

8 Likes

I edited my post. Seriously I can’t link them together.

2 Likes

Yep, PERFECT! :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Scoot over, this could be good :rofl:
:popcorn:

7 Likes

I think @kerrilux_625778 just may have made the connection!

2 Likes

I know I have been mostly a lurker on chat.

1 Like

Old news :stuck_out_tongue: :rofl::stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Now I’m pretty bummed I went for the plain grey magic band when I could have had that figment one!! Hahahaha. Amazing! Would have gone nicely with my DH’s “I’m in a grumpy mood” magic band :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Magic band! Thank you! I didnt know WHAT that was a pic of. Yes, obviously a band!

4 Likes

Yes, but a) that’s not the second word and b) one is solo, the other definitely isn’t.

Even using these two words I don’t see why putting them together makes sense or makes it any ruder / offensive / funny. They’re just two words that people might find rude / offensive / funny.

3 Likes

Agreed. It doesn’t necessarily make any sense together. We just all seem to have the minds of those 12 year olds I was just referencing!!

6 Likes

They both describe an action, involving something specific. If its his name, and its possible but I doubt it, he could have dropped the j?, its unfortunate. But, in the US, as soon as you see it, you make the connection. We’re immature, obviously, lol.

6 Likes

I guess I see why people are seeing the potentiality of it being offensive. But it really isn’t, and putting the two parts together doesn’t make sense. One part is describing something done to you, and the other part refers to something you do, not really at the same time. Second part is spelled wrong as well. Well, I will say it isn’t the preferred spelling. But it is a valid German last name.

2 Likes

So does the “surname” in question also mean what the teenage boy does in the shower?

I never made that connection, never heard of that definition. As I said, must be an American thing.

1 Like

It is old news, but it won’t go away.

1 Like

It is close, if you change one letter.

2 Likes