Offensive name

Oh! The new app will be fun!

I think my comment on the post did not directly point out the unfortunate name but did provide humor if you were part of this chat

2 Likes

OK, so what’s Cava del Chat? Just a chit chat part of the forum?

My mind is not in the gutter even with this thread, but I see what you mean now. LOL

1 Like

I think one of the criticism of the forum was that it didn’t give the inappropriate post outlet liners we’re wanting and getting into trouble with on chat so Laurel opened LaCava.

1 Like

Well I now have it installed.

What do I do now? Is my TP username and password the same on chat? It says I need a subscription, is that the same as the TP subscription?

yes, same username and password. there is a button on bottom called Chat

Yes! Username and password is the same. When you are in the parks you can use it to post wait times and optimize your TPs. Chat can be quick but I think the forum has more volume now. It is old fashion- no search, no pictures, only links. I post links from here all the time to great annoyance to some people but not all.

4 Likes

Does anyone else hear a whole new world playing in the background?

4 Likes

But… if OP meant a liner on chat, wouldn’t they have posted about it in chat? I still think the possibility exists that it’s someone on the forum, though I really can’t imagine who.

1 Like

OP is on chat.

2 Likes

Now if only I knew my password!!! I only ever use it when renewing my subscription, and I think I just reset it every year. :grin:

On chat the only way to follow your threads is through “my chat”. That is why some threads say “SFL” over and over (thanks works). Of course when you are “crazy” you will never be able to find any chat. @missoverexcited, what is your chat count? I will admit to almost 38k- I do love chat.

1 Like

hahaha P.tink called us lurkers

5 Likes

So I’m looking for a post started by someone with a name starting with ‘b’, maybe a link to blow (?), bumped by @alittlerandr about 40-60 minutes ago?

I got to page 7 with nothing so far. Bored now. :frowning:

1 Like

Offended! I have 212 comments on chat so I’m not a total nube!

3 Likes

bottom of 1 as of right now

1 Like

Well it must be an American thing, ‘cos it means nothing to me at all. Clearly his initials and name.

Now off to urban dictionary to see what the fuss is about.

I think the second part means something different in British.

1 Like

Break apart the first two letters, look that up seperately, then look up the rest of the name

1 Like