Off site hotel. Need for 1 night. Recommendations?

Ok, I would like a one nights stay at an off site hotel. We are staying on Disney property for our park stay-- 4 nights. It’s 48 days out. I have a few reservations that can be cancelled.

Does anyone have any recommendations/suggestions to the following? (I’m wanting clean, not sketchy place, really only showering/sleeping there and RUNNING to rd emh at HWS or on last night, shower/sleeping prior to driving home)
2 adults. Prefer 2 beds.

(would love free parking and/or no resort fee-- for a small fee-- NOT places that have $25+ fees AND then add’l for parking!! )

— prices below with all fees, parking, tax, etc. fwiw

-----ParkInn by Raddison(that has just informed me that they are no longer that; but didn’t tell what it will be) 3011 Maingate Lane ($82)

-----Avanti International Resort 8738 International Drive ($91)

----- Galleria Palm Hotel 3000 Maingate Lane ($99)

----- Royal Parc 8686 Palm Parkway ($104)

---- Wingate by Wyndam 3104 Parkway Blvd ($84)

---- Towneplace Flamingo Place— is probably the best of these. Free parking, free breakfast, and I stayed here 2 years ago. (PL Ex I think, $110-- haven’t done it yet)

Thank you all.
I know this is so stupid that I am getting hung up on this.
But I need a night before and a night after Disney, yes, I could (and might) pick Disney.

Thank you,
Lee Anne

Check out the MouseSavers Preferred Hotels:

May be too far, but I had an excellent experience with Rosen Inn. They have 3 or 4. I stayed at the one closest to Universal. (I shopped and got it gor $52 a night, but that was a really lucky find.)