October/November 2015 Memory Maker Share

Bump for @BearsMom2011

Thanks @gabmom. I have two openings in my MM share 10/28 to 11/24 if anyone is interested.

@lewismm, I have a MM share that is currently starts 10/28, but could start it 10/25 if you want to join

I am going to be there 10/8-10/14 and would love to share with someone with similar dates.

I will be there on November 20th, just for one day, would love to join in if there are still spaces available?

Hi @Shannonweis, if you are still looking for a share I am putting together a group, your dates would work. PM me if you are still looking.

Since we leave tomorrow, I have already purchased. Thanks

I’m still looking to join in on a share. My dates are Oct 25-29.

Hi
I am looking for folks to share as well.

I am going to be in Disney on the 13th and 14th of Nov this year.

thanks
Rohit

@JacobStephenson: I am going on 13th and 14th Nov, so we should group up.

@BearsMom2011
My dates are Nov 13 and 14 so I can join if you have space

Hi all. Sorry for being absent. With the new AP’s now including photo pass, a share became unnecessary for us.

hi guys.
Am still looking for a group to share photos with.
Our dates are Nov 13 and 14

thanks
RS

hi Asteko.
Am there on 13/14 of Nov.

Were you able to find a group?

We will be at disney November 11-17 and are looking for a share. let me know if anyone still needs people.

Due to an illness in the family, I’m just now trying to get ontop of things. We’ll be at WDW on Oct. 1st-7th (weekof), would love to learn more about memory maker sharing, are there spots or anyone who wants to share?

Thanks! (total noob to the new stuff- last went about 15 years ago)
-Allen

Hey Allen, you commented on threads from 2015 & 2016z I’m pretty sure there is one for 2017 though. Let me find it!

Hahaha!! so sorry, BoilerMom!! Yikes!! :slight_smile: As you can see we’re feeling the whilrwind right now! :slight_smile:

Thanks so much!!
-Allen

1 Like