October 2020 Trip-Crowd Estimates

Hello. I have a trip planned for 9/30-10/10 for Fall 2020. We’ve been to Disney World several times during this time period (it’s fall break and my anniversary) and love it because crowds are very manageable or on the lower side. However, I noticed on today’s crowd tracker update that was sent that crowd levels have drastically increased for this period (a couple of days were raised to 10’s). Did something happen to cause such a drastic increase? Is it all related to people rescheduling trips due to COVID-19 closures or am I missing something else?

1 Like

Same thing happened for my June trip. Are they estimating much higher crowds for the whole summer once the park reopens?

1 Like

Last November we scheduled for Oct 8-13 because it’s Columbus Day weekend. Now it’s a 10. A lot of people rescheduling are using the day off of school as a jumping off point for their trip. It’s going to be high level bonkers.

1 Like
1 Like

I think alot has to due with rescheduling.

1 Like

They said there was a glitch in their calculations and released a new update later last night… some days I’m looking at in August were 2, jumped up to 7, but then dropped to 3. Although others were 1 and went up to 7, and stayed as 7s… so you might want to check again.

1 Like