October 2015 Roll Call

So, slight change in our plans - we’re still going 29 October 2015 - 6 November 2015, but we’ve switched from POR to CBR. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have 6 FPP’s for the mine train during our March visit. Morning, Noon, night. I may have overdone it. :laughing:

5 Likes

I want at least two, one AM and one after dark. Not sure about more than that. We’ll see!

3 Likes

We’ll be there Oct 2-11. Staying at POFQ with free dining. We might drive down on October 1 and spend one night at POP or AoA.

3 Likes

Yay, guys! Making progress on convincing the fam we need to do this trip! Even got Grandma on board. I know DH was nervous about going sans grandparents, so that’s huge! MNSSHP may be in our future!!! :jack_o_lantern: Now looking at October 13-17…

2 Likes

Out of curiosity, how did you get the free dining?

We booked the bounceback offer. We always book it. If our trip doesn’t look like it will work out, we can cancel it. This way we don’t have to worry about whether a discount will be offered and if it will include the resort we want to stay at.

1 Like

I am going October 24-30. Planning to stay at POR but if free dining comes up and excludes POR and am still debating between CBR and CSR. So excited for F&W and MNSSHP

1 Like

DD19 and I started talking to DS6 about Halloween costumes, lol. My DH went trick or treating at WDW when he was little. First time for me, DD and DS. It will be our first MNSSHP. 241 days to go.

2 Likes

Going 10/17 to 10/24 with DSis and DNiece, staying at OKW. They haven’t been since 1997, I was there in 2012 so lots of new things for them and some for me. Will do MNSSHP one night for sure.

As soon as we decided on October we started talking costumes. My DS12 thought I was a bit premature.

1 Like

I don’t want to sound like a whiner or a complainer or a whiny complainer but…I want October hours to be released!!!

2 Likes

me too! looks like sept came out a few days ago so hopefully in a month, we will have October! I will be there 10/24-11/1 and the fact that Halloween is a Saturday this year is throwing off what dates MNSSHP will probably be that week. generally they seem to be Sun, Tues, thurs/fri. but if 10/31 is a Saturday, I assume they will have a party that night which leads me to wonder when the parties will be earlier in the week b/c I’m sure they won’t do one thurs/fri and sat.

1 Like

I agree.

1 Like

We will be there for our honeymoon Oct 18-28. First time for MNSSHP and F&WF. 68 days until we can book ADRs and 188 until we can book FP+. I can’t wait to find out what the hours will be, and what nights are MNSSHP nights so I can really start planning!

And I totally forgot about costumes! Now I have something else to plan! Planning this trip is the only thing getting me through the winter.

3 Likes

Exciting honeymoon. Congrats (early?) on your wedding. I too am having fun with the planning. Made a list of possible adrs and possible plans while using the unofficial hours.

Thank you! =) DF is a Disney fanatic and has been a ton of times, my very first trip was last may. We don’t really admit this to people in real life but we’re more excited about the honeymoon than the wedding! I can’t wait to try some new restaurants! We’d like to go to Via Napoli and Fulton’s Crab House the most.

1 Like

We are going to be staying from Oct 10-17 for my parents 50th anniversary. Enough about me though. hope you have fantastic time on your honeymoon. Via Napoli is our all time favorite restaurant at WDW. My partner an I are both Chefs and think it is one of the best pizza we have had. Hope you enjoy it!

3 Likes

Happiness! My Disney decal came yesterday. Looked at my hopeful adrs again today. Switched some around. Hurry up October hours, lol. Helping my MIL with some of her planning for a July trip.

2 Likes

I didn’t get a decal :frowning: maybe one downside to booking through a TA?