OBNurseNH's Secret Star Wars Viewing Thread

:rofl::rofl:Iā€™m just imagining the faces of anyone who walks in and doesnā€™t know your current hobby.

ā€œWhat on earth (keeping it PG) and why are they attacking that poor chick?ā€

1 Like

My office peeps know my secret mission. One of THEM actually said it looks like a Star Wars battle.

6 Likes

It really does. Itā€™s very clone-y. Well done!

3 Likes

It was honestly (frighteningly) totally subliminal

We since added 2 other chicks to the ring so it is a little more accurate

5 Likes

I have read it but remember nothing about it.

1 Like

Without spoiling anything, it is basically a story about boys being bullies.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

This is the latest design from Virgin Galacticā€¦or is it something from the planet Naboo?

5 Likes

I see it!

1 Like

Also, start to recognise these symbols. They are everywhere in the Star Wars universe.

1 Like

OK I have never been a SW fan - I have seen the originals (5, 6, 7) but itā€™s been probably 20+ years. I generally donā€™t go in for SciFi stuff, or space stuff (or medieval stuff). I started with Ep I because I found a list online that said thatā€™s the order you should watch them in (and I have already seen 5, 6, 7). Iā€™m trying to get in shape for our June trip so Iā€™ve been watching them when I use the treadmill. Iā€™ve just started Episode III. I liked I & II but I kind of know what happens in III and I donā€™t think Iā€™m going to like that very much.

2 Likes

No youā€™ve seen 4, 5 & 6. Thatā€™s the original trilogy.

5 Likes

I am very anxious to start Ep III but my dang family has been around all week so it will have to wait for early Sat morning :slight_smile:

Also, my husband showed me a meme yesterday but before he did he said, ā€œI donā€™t know if youā€™ll get this at allā€. It was a stormtrooper filling out a questionnaire. The answers were ā€œyesā€ or ā€œnoā€ and the stormtrooper was putting xā€™s all over the page but not in the boxes.

And I had to pretend I didnā€™t get it LOL

10 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s what I meant.

I canā€™t wait for the big reveal! Have you though about how you will break it to them? Like will it be in Batuu? Or on the way to the airport? etc.?

3 Likes

Episode 3 does bring forward a lot to process. It does get pretty dark. But does provide a lot of the background and character building that sets up all the future episodes (4-9).

It is quite tragic.

2 Likes

that is so perfectā€¦

2 Likes

I plan to just start randomly saying stuff on our first HS morning.

Like that we better turn the AC down or it will be as cold as Hoth when we get back.

It will take a few comments before they even start to think about it.

But then Iā€™ll rattle off some massive plot point somewhere and tah-dah! Then I will share my secret

15 Likes

This is the way!

12 Likes

When the family disagrees with your planā€¦

ā€œI find your lack of faith disturbing.ā€

When you first walk into Black Spire outpost or step into the falconā€¦

"Chewie, weā€™re home."

When you dominate the rest of your family in some taskā€¦

"Iā€™m one with the Force. The Force is with me.ā€

When the family doubts they will achieve a boarding group for RotRā€¦

"Do. Or do not. There is no try.ā€

When they tell you you will never score a boarding group for RotRā€¦