OBNurseNH's Secret Star Wars Viewing Thread

I don’t get the Steve Irwin reference. But the others yes. I even looked up if that pirate was Bill Nighy!

2 Likes

The crocodile attack!

4 Likes

Oh I saw it more like a shark than a croc I guess :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I thought that was the giant crocodile monster

3 Likes

I got all except the baptism thing (and I forgot the official name of the Space Whales so thanks for that!). Unless it was during the alliturtle attack

2 Likes

That’s what was happening when the crocodile monster attacked

3 Likes

Alright that is what I suspected. Thank you!

3 Likes

I could be wrong but she was about to pour water on him - or so it seemed - when that thing came after them

2 Likes

I’ve edited to blur.
My apologies if anyone saw what I wrote who didn’t want to.

3 Likes

So they are sprinklers, not dunkers?

2 Likes

It appeared that way

3 Likes

I got all the references but did not know the significance of the whales within SW so I still learned something! I thought the kid was going to drink the water but being sprinkled makes much more sense. :rofl:

3 Likes

OMG Davy Jones :bulb::woman_facepalming:t2:
Duh

2 Likes

Davy Jones is one interpretation, but I immediately thought of another…

5 Likes

@Mike_vndt I didn’t love the episode either, although it definitely had it’s moments! But I’m hoping it’s setting the scene for some great stuff to come.

My favorite part had to be Greef Karga interpreting! And Mando just looking like the dad in a kids playhouse during that scene! Hilarious.

Actually, no. My favorite part was Grogu in his bubble looking at the space whales and then crawling into Mando’s lap while Mando is sleeping. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Here’s an article that had me rolling my eyes so hard

4 Likes

That, and also Grogu trying to squeeze the Anzellans to death. :rofl:

4 Likes

I loved him twirling in the chair like a kid does

7 Likes

It pretty much summarizes the conversation Don & I had after watching

2 Likes

I take this to mean you agree, that the episode was too much table-setting?

Are you one of the ones who loved Andor? If so, please help me understand how the glacial pace of that show was so much better than a single episode in the new season of a show that hasn’t been on for over 2 years taking the time to set up the rest of the season in one hour.

5 Likes