OBNurseNH: MHT to MCO and into The Bubble

Well, there are also moments of solitude and calm at the resorts late at night.

3 Likes

23 Likes

yes but the feeling of ā€œpotentialā€ isnā€™t there like there is in the morning. Which is why i love mornings. :relaxed:

2 Likes

:open_mouth:

Got a sneak preview pass to go inside SWGE!!

20 Likes

Thanks! That is very helpful info. Saturday night we have a 7:15 adr at Ohana and then plan on heading into MK (12am closing). Tell me if I am crazy but I am hoping we can see the show at the end of main street area and then head through the shops to bypass the sea of people as we head to a 7DMT fass pass. Do you think it will work? TIA!

Meh. We hung out in train station for a bit. It was still a challenge but we came out on!

1 Like

looks smaller than I imaginedā€¦:stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I know right?! (TWSS?)

4 Likes

ehhh probably not. There is a mass exodus after HEA. No matter your path, it will be like swimming upstream. I would do just like @OBNurseNH and hang out for a little bit.

Barring that, through the stores could be slightly better for you? Either that or hug the wall as you make your way up the left of Main Street as you head toward the castle.

1 Like

and everyone is dressed in gray ā€¦strange

1 Like

They require you to don the uniform before entering. Something about the resistance force finding it easier?

5 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Youā€™re so smart! Glad you had your uniform with you

3 Likes

I feel like thereā€™s something suspicious about that photo but I just canā€™t put my finger on it.

1 Like

I couldnā€™t either. They were really strict about not touching it

7 Likes

(Also twss?)

4 Likes

Just snagged a last minute ressie at 50s! Waiting in Tune In lounge

11 Likes

great place is great. Enjoy. Iā€™m ā€œobligatedā€ to recommend the pot roast :relieved:

3 Likes

Iā€™m thinking about doing a small plates meal in that longe. Let me know if you see anything good! I hear they have milkshakes

Wow, what a great that would be to take photos and post them on some other thread here!

Full review of the service is required. That places scares me.

1 Like