Numbers after screen names

It’s been months, and I really don’t remember when it happened, but there are numbers after my screen name. My sister is a math genius and she loves numbers. Me, not so much. How do I get rid of the numbers after my screen name?

Sorry to be so much trouble… :confused:

1 Like

I don’t think you can.

Some folk made changes and surprise! You’ve got numbers as well.

@QwertySC had them I think.
@JenniferB1975 had them as well.

I see now they don’t. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I had numbers other than my 1975? Hmmm… I wasn’t on here yesterday so I never saw them.

No trouble at all! You just need to change your username :slight_smile:

https://help.touringplans.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004365788-How-do-I-change-my-password-Or-username-Or-email-address-#:~:text=You%20need%20to%20be%20logged,the%20"Your%20Profile"%20box.

2 Likes

I thought I recalled a discussion about those numbers. Maybe on the daily. Maybe even last year. Maybe in my dreams :upside_down_face:

1 Like

It wasn’t you, it was @Jennifer_B_568600. She shouldn’t have the numbers but there was some kind of update and lots of people ended up with them.

3 Likes

Testing…

OK, I need to be a computer programmer like my sister, because that didn’t work.

I don’t see any numbers :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

My bad !

I wrong about jennifers :upside_down_face:

1 Like

The numbers are gone! @bay_loftis - when I switched my username, I had to sign out and in again for it to fix. Looks like you’re squared away.

6 Likes

I had had underscores. I had to change my name and omit the I underscores for my name to clean up.

4 Likes

Oh, yay! Now I don’t see numbers! Thanks, @NervousRex!!!

3 Likes

She still has them because she just hasn’t bothered to fix it :joy: :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

I once saw a message posted by the other jenniferb and was a little freaked out thinking, “I don’t remember writing that”. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

I could never remove my underscore now, it’s part of who I am. :wink:

3 Likes

I don’t think I realized until this moment that we had two Jennifer Bs! :scream: Apologies for missing this nuance. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

The other Jennifer B is a little younger :joy:
I’m going to change mine one of days. I’m still trying to think of something clever!

1 Like

JenniferBclever

5 Likes

:joy: no, I’ll probably lose the Jennifer part. Go completely different…someday

3 Likes