Now a queue to even access the website?

That’s the difference of the $23.94 credit you received, isn’t it? Is that related to your transferred points by chance?

I was just doing that math. That is what I was going to repspond.

1 Like

I don’t see how. I’m not sure what the $23.94 in there multiple times is about, nor why the “charge” was originally just $722.88. It is…weird.

2 Likes

A lot of people posted “why do you need to see what is posted on the site you just multiple the per point dues by your points” BUT I too have a credit and that simple math equation is not what I owe.

2 Likes

…this might sound weird, but why do you all NOT have auto-debit from your accounts?

Every month, like a horrible spell gone wrong, money vanishes from my bank account and no late fee ever.

3 Likes

I have random credit too.

1 Like

I despise recurring payments. If I can pay it in 1 lump I will.

3 Likes

You can set auto-pay for one time per year as well. That’s what I did.

3 Likes

Me too! Just confirmed that it was set and ready to go.

1 Like

I prefer to retain control over it. Sometimes I pay it a little early, sometimes right on time; depends what the rest of the month looks like with some of the less predictable stuff. If I tell them to take it automatically, they might take it on a day that doesn’t work well for me.

2 Likes

Same here. I run my bank account so I only have single digit dollars after everything is paid or saved. That would suck if they pulled it early. And knowing Disney IT that very well could be the case.

3 Likes

I pay it with a gift card. Yesterday I bought two $50 cards for $45 each.

I also always pay everything in full.

3 Likes

there’s a ton of threads on the DVC Fan FB group about this. I would hold tight, stop trying and wait until the new year for them to get their ish together.

2 Likes

FWIW I’ve called member services twice today and both times got straight through. I made a comment that was unusual considering the “DO NOT CALL US WE ARE BUSY USE THE WEBSITE YOU FOOLS” message that’s been on the website for a year now. He said they recently hired a bunch of new reps so availability should be much better going forward.

3 Likes

This evening is the first time in several days that I haven’t had to wait in that queue for the DVC site. I check every day for BLT availability in January. Good news is that I now don’t have to change resorts and have 4 days in a row but it’s a split stay - 2 days in lake view and 2 days in a theme park view.

2 Likes

I despise recurring payments

me too. I like to be in charge.

2 Likes

I paid late at night and got the overpayment error multiple times, tried a different gift card and it worked. Sounds like I got lucky.

What a mess.

3 Likes

Isn’t the credit related to property taxes being less than anticipated or something like that? I remember a thread on that a while ago.

Auto pay is the only thing keeping my credit score high. But I usually auto pay with my credit card (other than house payment and car payment) and my credit card is the only bill I actually go in and pay each month. If i didn’t auto pay I would have a lot of late fees. I just am not good at remembering. :confused:

4 Likes

This is why I do it too.

2 Likes

Yes my hubby is like this too. But I have an excel sheet with all the bills and all the due dates and I check it like Santa checking his naughty and nice list.

Also given your organizational skills, I cannot imagine you paying a bill late. ;-).

4 Likes