November Star Wars Fireworks

I am trying to be as patient as possible…but wherrrrre are the dates/times for November SW fireworks?! I love Disney but geez, I thought worst case scenario they’d be published this week. We’re talking about next month, I don’t think it’s crazy to want to be able to have this information. OK sorry…rant over.

2 Likes

Patience, young padawan.:slight_smile:

I hear you. I don’t think they showed up for us for October until the first week in September, so keep checking.

I know what you’re saying. Disney is like really close relatives. You love them to pieces, but sometimes they do things that are really irritating.

3 Likes

Relatives that don’t want you coming to visit them without months of advanced planning but feel like it’s okay to drop in on you the same day lol

8 Likes

Lol, yes…SO well put. :slight_smile:
I really thought if I was “patient” and didn’t look last week I would be pleasantly surprised and they’d show up this week!

1 Like

I mean they’ve got the first week of November posted…so by next week they’ve got to have the rest, right?!

Still waiting for schedule to populate…but I DID read this today so that’s something -

2 Likes

thanks for that

You’re welcome @Tate! I’ve been so annoyed with how long it’s taken for that info to be published and the longer it took the more worried I was getting that maybe they wouldn’t be having the sw fireworks in. November so I was glad to at least see this!

Thanks for the information. I have been checking daily and also been getting a bit frustrated that the details have not yet been released! Same regarding AK and ROL, so hoping to catch it at the end of November/beginning of December!