November Liners 2014

YEAH!! I’ve never met another liner at WDW!!! Hoping this trip will be my first. There are at least 5 of us going to the MVMCP on 11/20 too!!!

3 Likes

nov 4-9th GFV and BLT to celebrate my 40th :))

2 Likes

Looking like 11/10-11/14 at GF CL for us (finalizing ressie tomorrow😊)

1 Like

Nov3-Nov11 at SSR for us…but, stalking for cancellations

Swank! I really thought we were going to end up there but couldn’t get a RO discount. (Dead men tell no tales, I pay no rack rates.) Please post a full review on the CL thread! :smile:

Aint’ that the truth! I’ll be there that week too. Can’t believe how quickly the deluxes filled up, even at rack rate. Was a minor miracle to get one of my first picks w RO discount, let alone rack rate. I’m afraid it’ll be the most crowded fall trip we’ve ever had.

I will be at AoA 11/15-11/22. I am so excited! My daughter is going to flip when we get there. She is obsessed with Cars.

1 Like

I changed my stay again!!! YC CL AND Poly CL–TPV–all for 30% off. Happy happy happy.
I said I wouldn’t go back to Poly during construction, but it’s HOME and I was getting HOMESICK. Plus we have 3-4 day block of all MK days & nights so it just made sense. Will be kind of cool to say we stayed there before, during (twice), and (someday) after the big refurb of the 2010s…

We will be arriving 11/16 and departing 11/24