November Liners 2014

Me too! So far I’ve booked AKL, then BC, and now BW. But nothing is final until I see if there is a fall discount for my dates – November 29 through December 2.

1 Like

AS Movies November 13 - 18 2014.

2 Likes

Yep. A RO fall discount could change everything! :smile:

Discounts are out! I think your dates are included. Hope you get what you want, availability is slim. I got the last YC CL room my week. That was my 1st choice, so that’s where we’re staying! :smile:

1 Like

@PianoMinnie, thanks for the info – I just booked Boardwalk again at a much better rate! I want to stay there because I haven’t, and I want to check all deluxes off my list, but I’m quite tempted to rebook at Yacht Club or Beach Club, which I just love. Glad that you got what you wanted – Club Level at Yacht Club sounds fantastic.

2 Likes

11/2-11/8 … WL but constantly second guessing… today thought YC, BC & PORS… so far sticking to WL!!

3 Likes

11/6-11/10 at POFQ for me. First time at this resort, looking forward to it :smile:

1 Like

Our dates are not in stone but likely 11/11 (our anniversary) - 11/16 at CR CL. We are doing a few nights on property at UOR immediately prior to explore Diagon Alley :scream_cat:

2 Likes

We are going Nov 2 - 7 POR!

2 Likes

We will be there 20-28 and doing three resorts. 1 night WL, 5 nights-AKL and 2 nights-SSR. First time moving around so much but hopefully things will go smoothly. Going to party on the 20th and really excited for all the christmas decorations.

1 Like

@dcaliar - I might see you! I’ll be at POFQ Nov 3-7. I’ll be wearing my Liner button.

1 Like

Yeah for November!!! I’ll be at CBR from Nov. 13-22nd.

2 Likes

POR 11/7-11/11 - celebrating DD’5th bday!

2 Likes

I’ll be there until the 11th!

1 Like

Nov 28 to Dec 4 POFQ. First time on property in over 20 years. Can’t wait!

1 Like

11/1-11/4 (arriving 10/30, MNSSHP on Halloween) staying at the Swan. First ever F&W and first trip without the kids!

I love this thread. I think I might actually die of fright if anyone comes up to me and says hi, but there’s a small part of me that really hopes it happens. How many of you are planning to wear Liner buttons? If I see you, do you want me to say hi?

2 Likes

I’ll be at CBR 8-16. I’ll see you there @shaw52502!

@SallyEpp_cot we won’t cross paths, but I’ll be wearing a button and hope that anyone that sees me will say hello. I feel the same apprehension but think that it will be fun too.

1 Like

@SallyEpp_cot Well, yeah! 90% of the time I’m just there with my kids…would love to have someone say hi! Funny how you start to miss talking to an adult during a week with the “littles”! I need to get a new button though.

2 Likes