November/December Memory Maker Share 2017 ***group closed***

Is everyone in our group staying in a Disney resort? It says on the site you would need the name, phone number and resort name to connect. If not, I’ll call and see if they can do it another way.

Yes, we are staying onsite.

Yes we are staying onsite. Will I be the first one going on a trip? Last share I did they said we could not download or edit any pictures until everyone’s trips were complete. It was pretty easy to link up in MDX. You just need each other’s complete names and email addresses.

I don’t know if it has changed now, but it says you need full name, the resort you are staying at and the phone number linked to the account.

And yes your trip is first.

Ok it has probably changed since the last time I did it. Can we do a group email to communicate instead of giving this info out in the forums?

Definitely I was going to suggest that.

1 Like

Ladies, I just got some disappointing news that our family is going to have to shift our plans :cry: Our son has a conflict with one of his college courses and since this trip is for HIS birthday (Nov 28th), we decided to change our plans rather than go without him. I’m so sorry to have to be the bearer of this bad news.

No problem! I hope you get to Disney soon!

Yes, I am staying at a Disney Resort. Can you please wolfliar@aol.com for my email. I can’t figure out how to get it changed on here. Thanks

1 Like

since someone dropped can I join?

dec 5-12

is this through a dummy?

I’m staying onsite first and last nights

My email is candiceprestwood@gmail.com

Sorry everyone I have been really busy the passed few days and have a really busy week coming up. So my plan is to get everything set up next weekend. I will be emailing everyone on Saturday or Sunday to get all the info I need to connect us all. @handsofreiki, I looked at the Disney site to read about how long you can upload pictures to memory maker. It looks like you can continue to add pictures to your memory maker up to thirty days after the first DOWNLOAD. The first person going in our group starts their vacation on November 11, thirty days after that would be Dec 10. BUT, no one will be downloading pictures until then, so I would think your dates would be okay. Let me know if you’re comfortable with it. Split between 4 groups, it would cost 42.25 each.

that could work! seems it would just miss our last day, which is no biggie… but how long until they expire?

anyone know?

as I will still be at Disney on the 10th, want to make sure I can download after our trip…

this says 45 days.

I’m totally good with this.

I’ll pm my email address.

very thankful I can do this!

I pm’d my email, but if you need it here that’s fine.

has everyone paid? or awaiting setup?

I was waiting until next weekend to purchase. But if everyone did want to pay now, I could go ahead and purchase before then so we could get the process going. How is that for everyone?

1 Like

I’m fine with that

I know this group is already closed, but if anyone else is here looking to start a new share, let me know! I’ll be there December 7-14. thanks!