Not So Scary... Are you going? Tell me your costumes!

I see there’s another post floating around here asking about Christmas outfits. I’m curious who all will be attending MNSSHP and what/who you’re planning on dressing up as! I think I’m going to do a Disneybound hybrid of the Big Bad Wolf.

1 Like

I am going with DSis and DM and DSis and I are disneybounding as Anna & Elsa and DM is going to be Olaf!

2 Likes

Our family is going full Star Wars. I’m Jyn Erso, DH is Obi Wan, DD9 is Rey, and DD7 is Leia. I’m so excited, and we’re not going until the end of October.

2 Likes

My husband will be a pirate and I am Sally, from Nightmare before Christmas!! We can’t wait!

2 Likes

I have a pair of rain ponchos, that are designed to look like Inkie, and Blinkie, ghosts, from Pac man. We was going to bring rain gear for the trip anyways, one less thing to bring. Plus if it rains at the party, I’ll be a genius to my gf, we will be dry and still in costume!

4 Likes

My husband does not come to Disney with me. He thinks I have finally lost my mind. I am bounding as Snow White and when I tried my outfit on the other day he knew exactly who I was-
So maybe it is more costume than bounding? I guess at my age I am Snow White’s elderly mother?

4 Likes

PSH! You’re never too old to be a princess haha

2 Likes

We’re going next week, my family is doing a Rapunzel theme. DD6 has an awesome Disney store light up rapunzel costume. I actually had a pretty cool red dress so I’m going as mother gothel, I bought my husband a vest to match Flynns, and our DD1 has an all green outfit to be pascal. We are really looking forward to it!!

3 Likes

We have my husband and I and 2 other couples and we r going as legend of the hidden temple teams! Blue barracudas!!

2 Likes

DH & I are probably not dressing up, but I’m looking for a Haunted Mansion themed outfit for DD11. We have ears already so I thought that would be fun.

AHH I have a blue barracudas shirt too!! I’m coming with you guys! haha

Come on! It’s Halloween at WDW! There’s no better reason to dress up!

2 Likes

Cinderella Themed for our party of 9. We will be Disneybounding as Cinderella, Prince Charming, Fairy Godmother, Anastasia, Drizella, Gus, Jaq, Bruno, and Prince Charming’s father.

3 Likes

The adults in our party have not finalized costume ideas. I am having my DD9 a princess dress made by a designer for her costume.

1 Like

OMG this is so awesome! I am Dsiney Bounding, probably snow white… still not sure yet. I am however not going full-on costume! So either bounding or WDW Halloween t-shirt, Ears etc.
Can’t wait… :grin:

1 Like

I will be going to the party on October 27th with DW and DD3 to celebrate our 5th Anniversary. I am not sure of the costume situation yet. DW and I usually go as superheroes. DD3 will likely dictate the costumes for us this year.

2 Likes

We have decided our costumes and are looking forward a great night on the 27th. DD3 will be Witch Minnie (a homemade version by the ever talented @Suprgurl), DW will be Figaro and I will be Mickey. I swore that I would never wear ears, but my Princess has her ways. I hope everyone has a great time on their respective nights. Here’s to boos, fun and good weather.

2 Likes