Not keeping with the immersion at Oga's Cantina

I’ll start by saying I LOVE Oga’s Cantina and will definitely make a point to go there again in the future.

While sitting at the bar on my visit on 1/26/2022 I was surprised to see these boxes (and the Disney Parks bag) sitting in plain sight behind the bar. If you look closely at the boxes, you can see they read:

CONSIGNEE NAME WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT
CROSS DOCK 3D 3121 BUENA VISTA DRIVE
LAKE BUENA VISTA, FL 32830
PO# 1000000085462
SKU# 10036337
STYLE STARAN
DESCRIPTION Ra Deck
QUANITY 4 Sets
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN CHINA
CARTON 3481 OF 7500

I’m not really sure what these are, but they certainly got a lot of them!! (30,000!)
They might be the " Rancor Beer Flight Souvenir Board with Four Teeth"

I was really surprised that in a “land” where they go out of their way to say “credits” instead of “dollars” and have a different word for “hello” that they would leave these things stored in plain sight. They could have a least put a curtain in front of them. Or maybe slapped a fake themed label on them.

I’m surprised this got passed whomever is in charge of keeping the illusion alive.

5 Likes

Maybe they were stolen and smuggled in.

3 Likes

This been eating at you for a while eh?

Even intergalactic space bars have to keep their bar napkins somewhere. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I think it is more that the label that says Disney, from China, etc., is visible.

2 Likes

I get it. There’s plenty of examples from across the Star Wars galaxy of simple storage containers they could have used to conceal the boxes. I just don’t know that it would have detracted enough from my enjoyment enough to take multiple photos of it.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure they aren’t napkins. As I said above:

I’m not really sure what these are, but they certainly got a lot of them!! (30,000!)
They might be the " Rancor Beer Flight Souvenir Board with Four Teeth"

It didn’t “detract” it was just something I noticed. I’m making a commentary on the “slip up” of what usually is a perfect environment that Disney sets up.

3 Likes

I’d bet Walt would’ve said “We could do that better”

5 Likes