Not feeling quite so magical about trip today

I think you’ll be happy with whatever you do. Maybe if you can get the most in-demand FPP that your kids will love (e.g. A&E) only for Dec 6th, then go for it and use your “alternate” schedule. Otherwise, Akershus is pretty darned awesome for the 8th - but if you keep watching, then undoubtedly Akershus or Garden Grill (our other character favourite at Epcot) will turn up for the 3rd within a few days before. And you’ll be able to get good FPP for Epcot whenever. (Seriously. Except for A&E and 7DMT, I fiddle with ALL our FPP freely until the start of every trip. And sometimes after the trip has started, too.)
One last thought: The 3.5 year old might spend the whole trip begging to go back to MK, so may wish to consider it for late in the trip as a “closer”.

Lol - I can imagine wanting to go back to MK. DH will be attending a conference and he is free on the 1st and 8th and a couple more days and so we wanted to do MK on one of those days and Epcot on the other. The grown ups will enjoy EPCOT and so I think breakfast with the princesses would me a good treat for her. On the 9th, before we head to MCO, we are scheduled to have breakfast with Lilo and Stitch - her absolute favorite - to end the trip with.
If the CM was wrong and I am allowed to make FPP for all days, I will try A&E towards the end of the trip and then if I have to change days, i can do that.

1 Like