Not a newbie but I feel like one

What am I doing wrong? First TPs since LL options added in. Playing with a HS day as a starting point cuz why not start with the hardest one??

Chose that I am using EE with a corresponding start time of 8am. Chose “yes” to ILL but it reverts to “no” when I optimize. And Optimize has ALL of my meals stacked at the top of the day, no suggested LL, and getting in line for F! an hour early on a lowish crowd day. Help!

https://touringplans.com/plans/print?id=4870325

I think you have to put in a return time for the ILL.
But that looks like a glitch! Did you delete the whole plan and start a new one?

1 Like

Ah! Do I just put my preferred ILL time in since I don’t really know when it will be?
I have not deleted and started over. Guess that is my next move. Love my meal/snack choices for the day but definitely don’t want to do them all at once!

1 Like

That is definitely not normal. You can try moving them to their respective spots on the list then optimize.
As far as ILLs, I would figue it after lunch sometime. If you get an early time, you can go anytime after. If you try first thing at 7am, you should get something before 1pm. If not, you can rearrange that morning.

1 Like

You can’t go anytime after for an ILL, only a BG. ILLs you have to be there during the hour.

2 Likes

The good news is only Olgas will be an ADR and only if the Ressie finder comes through for me. Everything else I can work around.
I’m gonna delete and start all over.

thanks for your help!!

2 Likes