Non Rider at Harry Potter

Funny, that doesn’t make me sick. It reminds me of something from my childhood but I can never really grasp it (maybe the old scramblers?)

1 Like

It doesn’t make my family of 4 feel like that. Something more vomit inducing (Though not motion sickness related, that isn’t really something I have felt too often)…someone else puking their guts out, especially my own children in the middle of the night when they were young. Small children don’t even try to head to the bathroom, they just puke all over themselves and their beds. Then they cry and do nothing to help get themselves or their beds/walls/floors cleaned up. Now that is vomit inducing! FJ, not so much. :rofl:

3 Likes

Yes! I have only ridden it once, never again. Green is fine.

1 Like

I loved the scrambler as a kid.

1 Like

That’s me exactly! I did orange once–never again; I spent the rest of the day feeling nauseated. Not worth it. Oddly, DS who vomits on planes and in cars, loves MS.

1 Like

Yeah it made me feel weird too. My kids like it though.

1 Like

During my VIP tour this summer the guide told us that so many people throw up on it that they have a special clean up room, complete with replacement clothes for people who throw up on themselves.

I rode it recently with my sister and niece, we had a single rider join us. At the end of the ride the TMs ran over and cleaned up the puke on the ground. It was not there when we loaded. We were happy the single rider was at the end.

Oh wow. Gross!

1 Like

Yuck.

Seriously? I actually rode it 10 times during one trip in 2018 and never got sick.

1 Like

The old Body Wars simulator that was at EP - something was not quite right with the motion sync on that one, and it brought me to my knees.

1 Like

If you have an interactive wand, you could try doing some spells. You could have breakfast at the 3 Broomsticks and get your cup of hot butterbeer!

Love FJ - we rode it 3x in a row last summer, and that is the first ride DS wants to go on when we return in March - unless Hagrid’s line isn’t too terrible! We did not get to ride Hagrid’s last summer…

2 Likes