Non-resorter here hoping to book FastPasses 30 Days Out in September. What are my odds?

So I’m getting really nervous. I am not staying at a Disney Resort or its affiliates, but I am curious about my odds of getting Fast Passes to the top tier attractions, like Flight of Passage? What has been your experience with booking only 30 days out. I was hoping since Disney supposedly closed the FP loophole with some people were taking advantage of (canceling reservations and keeping FP) would increase my chances just a bit but the SWGE opening really has me biting my nails. I’m going to Disney 2nd week in October. Only 3 Disney days (MK,AK, and HS). I am sorry I tried searching but didn’t see a post about the difficulty of getting FP reservations just 30 days out.

I do not know but this seems like a good indicator of availability. I would compare similar crowd levels to when you are going for a better idea

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835236

1 Like

Wow this is really neat. can’t wait until its updated for fall. Thanks for this info!!!

FOP and SDD aren’t very likely to be available but if you keep checking you could pick them up before your trip, and FOP has fairly reliable same day availability.

3 Likes

That is good to hear!!! Thank you!!!

1 Like

I have stayed offsite. Plan on relying on RD and pre park opening ADRs to help. Same day FPP drops are also awesome! You can definately make it work.

2 Likes

A co-worker of mine mentioned early Morning ADR. I will definitely look into it! Thank you!

1 Like

Unfortunately they don’t help with FOP and SDD, but both of those have some same day drops. BOG to get on 7DMT early and Garden Grill for Soarin are both good.

2 Likes

Lol. Just as you typed your response, I just read that on the disneytourist blog!! Oh well RD it is!

1 Like

Check out fp4me.com as well. Has some mixed reviews as to how easily it works but people seem to have some luck using it.

I just did 30 days. Your best bet is planning to RD or use PPO reservations. Also, depending on the size of your group, be ready to split and book overlapping times if you can’t get everyone in the same time slot.

We went on busy MLK weekend and still used lots of FPPs

1 Like

Recently was able to get most FP’s for 30 days out except 7 dwarfs and FOP. Peter Pan was in the afternoon only.

1 Like

That’s encouraging! Thanks!

I’ll also add you need to be logged in right at 700 am to grab what you can, there was a noticeable difference in the times available from the morning to the afternoon. I also had to grab what was open on some and then keep modifying until I got the time down to what I wanted.

1 Like