Non Park uses for Loungefly backpacks and ears?

I purchased all of these items shortly after our last WDW visit in Nov 2019. I had imagined going back rather quickly because we had just tried out UOR and wanted to see more. But, you know what happened 2020 and we haven’t made it back yet. I’m curious if there’s any use for my Minnie ears outside of the parks. I did use the red backpack at Six Flags a few times. It fits in well during Halloween. I’m just not sure about uses for the blue sparkly one. I know i could just use it as my purse sometimes but i think it might be scratchy.

2 Likes

I thought everyone wore their ears around the house. No?

Halloween costume, sparkly evening event, opera, symphony…

8 Likes

I will 100% be wearing my 50th ears round the house once I get my stupid suitcase back, since I never got to wear them at the castle.

14 Likes

My cousin uses her Loungefly in place of a purse for Day to Day. Only other places I have worn my ears was Universal IOA (Captain America - so I was still on theme :joy:) and I wore the Christmas ones I have for a Christmas party (via Zoom)

4 Likes

I don’t have any LF backpacks, but I do have one Disney purse from them and 2 DB purses that I do use around town. I have my ears on display for me to look at daily; they put a smile on my face. I also display my MBs.

8 Likes

Love your displays!

Where did you get the grey thing the Loki ears are on?

5 Likes

Thank you, it’s taken a while to settle on something. Here’s the link to the headband holder https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077GLM36C?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

3 Likes

Cool!

3 Likes

Halloween costume…
Hmmm…I’m sure i can think of something. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like to use my LFs anytime we go to outdoor/park type of places. Museums, the arboretum, the zoo, etc.

3 Likes