No RO Discount - RUMOR?

I had been emailing a travel agent who specialized in Disney vacations and she mentioned she had heard rumors about Disney not offering the RO discount due to the popularity of Free Dining for this coming fall. Anyone hear that or think there’s any truth to it?
We plan to go this November but missed out on the Free Dining discount (our preferred resorts all sold out quickly!) so we have been holding off until the Room Only discounts are announced.
My dreams will be shattered if we can’t take advantage of any major discounts this fall!

I’d say that that is an unsubstantiated rumor. So far this year WDW has offered discounts similar to previous years. There may be fewer rooms, more blackout dates, and/or other restrictions, but they will probably offer a RO discount this year.

1 Like

They didn’t offer very many rooms with the free dining promo, so it would be a surprise if they didn’t release any further discounted rooms. Of course, anything is possible, but it seems unlikely that there wouldn’t be some sort of promo to fill rooms during the less busy parts of November. I’d also expect rack rates to be lower than time of year.